Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My skin orgasmic songs

Someone mentioned Radiohead's Creep in the last post. Here's the version that gives me tingles:



Another song that gave me immediate chills was Ed Sheeran's Make it Rain:



And then yes, The Eagles, anything Glenn Frey sang, but I think that has as much to do with the fact he was my first "rock crush" that lasted into my 50s. Rest in Peace.



I swear, watching the 1977 live concert is a religious/sexual experience.
And yes, I'm going to hell and I'm fine with that.






13 comments:

Unclezip said...

Haley certainly gives me the tingles.

Anonymous said...

That's funny. The wife listens to Post Modern Jukebox all the time.

Exile1981

Unknown said...

Excellent choices.

Anonymous said...

naw, you are ok....I'm thinkin King David had religious/sexual experiences....


vaquero viejo

Boilerdoc said...

Just remember that I will be the doorman down there, I'll show you around....

Emily said...

Well hey, I bought a Flatbed Ford because of Glenn. He was never seen on any corners in my little town though. Eagles and the Doobie Brothers ruled my school dances.

Anonymous said...

AC/DC Thunder from the scene in " Battle Ship " when the Mighty MO was breaking through the waves. And Pink Floyd "Meatal" gregbee

Anonymous said...

Adagio for Strings, Choral Version. If this don't give you goosebumps you may be dead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkObnNQCMtM

Fred said...

Linda Ronstadt- Blue Bayou
ANYTHING sung by Annie Haslam!

Anonymous said...

Anything sung by Karen Carpenter. RIP Karen

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post! I've discovered my new favorite song. I love the Creep song so much I keep listening to it over and over. It's been a long while since I've had the pleasure of wanting to listen to a song over and over... Thank you!!!

Roy said...

Ditto Karen Carpenter. She had one of the best alto voices ever.

Also Linda Ronstadt - "Long Long Time" & Roberta Flack - "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face".

LargeMarge said...

From Eugene Oregon, the Sugar Beets band:
SWEET RIDE HOME